Soft Skills To Master: 2021 Goals to achieve
- Self motivation.
- Problem solving.
- Work under pressure.
- Time management.
- Conflict resolution.
This was on my bucket list for 2021..each skill represented each month of the year..am 2 more to finish...You can try this for 2022..Upskill your life
8 Destructive Effects Of Perfectionism You Should Know.
1. Negative Self-talk.
- You will be extremely hard on yourself whenever you make a mistake, even while learning/doing for the first time.
- Even the things are not in your control, you will end up blaming yourself.
2. Not Being Able To Accept Which Is Not Right.
- Everything needs to be just right. Else, you tend to feel lot of pressure.
- Due to some unexpected reasons if things get delayed, you take lot of stress.
- You don't put your ideas forward unless you feel they are perfect.
3. Preoccupation With Minute Details.
- Every task you do, you get obsessed over getting it right to the minute details.
- You end up allocating more time even to simple tasks, which take toll on other important tasks.
4. Strains Your Relationships.
- You feel the pressure to be perfect partner and expect the same from your partner.
- Any missteps makes you feel inferior. This creates unnecessary tension in your relationships.
- It could also lead to delay in finding a partner.
5. "All or Nothing" Thinking.
- You tend to view situations in all good or all bad extremes.
For eg., You may go on s restrictive diet or aim to eat clean - until one cookie makes you flip to the other extreme.
6. Shying Away From New Experience.
- You feel extremely important to be excellent at everything you do.
- It makes it very hard to try anything new or anything you are not good at.
- Fear of failure can keep your world a lot smaller than it has to be.
7. Not Trusting Others With Work.
- To get things right or perfect, you want to do everything yourself.
- You believe others might not do things the way you do.
- You miss to understand the benefits of team work and delegation.
- This leaves you feeling exhausted.
8. Finding Hard To Quiet Your Mind.
- You always have so much to do.
- You feel important to optimize all of the time that you have.
- This thought doesn't allow to rest or be at peace.
- You always feel you are not being productive enough.