The global atmospheric water generator market is expected to touch USD 6,214.9 million by 2027 on account of the rising demand for potable water and decline in the availability of freshwater. As per a recent report published by Fortune Business Insights titled, “Atmospheric Water Generator Market Size, Share COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Product Type (Cooling Condensation and Desiccant Based), By Application (Industrial, Commercial and Household), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027,” the value of this market was USD 1,940.8 million and will rise at a CAGR of 18.1% between 2020 and 2027.
Highlights of the Report
- A comprehensive overview of the atmospheric water generator market
- Key drivers, restraints, challenges, and future opportunities
- Significant industry developments, and current trends of the market
- Table of segmentation based on factors such as product type, application, and region
- List of players and the major strategies adopted to earn significance in the market competition
Advent of Smart Technology into Water Generators to Add Impetus
The rise in industrialization and urbanization have led machines to overpower natural habitat. A decline in freshwater sources has been observed so as to provide more space for new buildings and recreational spaces. The decline in the level of freshwater sources, coupled with the increasing industrialization and urbanization are the key factors promoting the atmospheric water generator market growth. Besides this, the stringent regulations imposed on environment and water safety will also aid in favor of the market.