- Ensure that all the right people are involved in the audit process.
- Maintain standing meetings throughout the process. Periodic status checks keep everyone informed, even if things change.
- Make sure your team is aware of the audit basics. The audit process must be understood by all parties.
- If there are any constraints that should be managed around (if possible), tell the auditor about key staff vacations, busy times based on cycle patterns, etc.
- Embrace the audit process We share the goal of helping BGSU become the premier learning community in Ohio, and one of the best in the country.
51 Blog posts